A complete renovation and refurbishment project in the leafy suburb of Hale Barns, Cheshire. The owners redeveloped their own home for sale.
- The client used architectural masonry, fitted by our masonry team.
- In the kitchen the client selected Cimstone slabs in 815 Smyrna for their neutral toned kitchen.
- Using the same Cimstone material we made window cills for the kitchen and utility room.
- The main bathroom and ensuite both used Emperor Polished marble tiles in 600x600mm with matching vanities made at our factory.
- We also produced bullnose marble skirting and a bath surround for the main bathroom.
- The entire downstairs of the house uses our White Emperador Polished marble in 600x600mm.
- The driveway and patio is in our Flamed Java Basalt 600x900mm.
Download Case Study